16237833_1307886469271720_626914325_n

Programs and Entry Qualifications of International Buddhist College (IBC):

Programs and Entry Qualifications of International Buddhist College (IBC):

 

1. Bachelor of Arts Degree • A certificate of high school (Grade 6) or equivalent. • A Pass in the English Proficiency Test or a TOEFL score of at least 550 or its equivalent. 2. Master of Arts Degree (English and Chinese Medium) • A four-year Bachelor Degree from a recognized or accredited tertiary institution, with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 • Or Level Nine of Pāli certificate (For domestic applicants) • A Pass in the English Proficiency Test or a TOEFL score of at least 550 or its equivalent. 3. Doctor of Philosophy Degree (English and Chinese Medium) • Holders of Master’s Degree or equivalent, with good academic records (GPA of 3.5 or higher): • Academic background in Buddhist Studies or other related fields are not absolutely essential but an asset. • Proficiency in the English language as indicated by a TOEFL score of at least 550 or its equivalent. Educational Assistance Candidates who need financial support can apply to the Klintiendharm Foundation for educational assistance. Bursary application will be directed to the Klintiendharm Foundation for consideration. Foundation offers Metta Bursary i.e. 95% of the total fees payable to deserving new students. A bursary student has to pay remaining 5% fees to the IBC which is equivalent to 4,455 Baht for B.A. and 5,355 Baht for M.A. program. Obtainance of Metta Bursary for each subsequent academic year depends on the academic performance and conduct of the student. Note: Bursary recipient is required to deposit a caution fee (10,000 Baht) to the Foundation. This caution fee will be refunded when he/she has successfully completed one full academic year in the program of studies. If the student drops out of the course or fails in the examinations, the caution fee will not be refunded.

About Author

Connect with Me:

Leave a Reply